Help & Support
1. How do I post an ad?
You can post ad on pkr very easily and for free .You just have to click orange Publish your ad for free button in the top right corner and pursue the instructions.
If you are already logged in to your account then your details will be filled automatically. After reviewing your published ad we will made it live.
2. How do I delete my ad?
4. How do I set a new password for my ad?
5. How do I change the email address of my pkr account?
6. How long do ads stay on pkr.com.pk?
Ads appear for 60 days, unless you manually delete them.
7. I posted an ad but can't find it. What’s wrong?
All ads are reviewed against scam and spam so it can take up to 48 hours before an ad is published on the site. If you still can't find your ad after 48 hour, it may have violated our posting rules. If your ad was not approved, we will not explain the reasons.
If you have been waiting longer than 48 hours for a response from us, you may have given us the wrong email address when you posted the ad. Try posting again or contact us.
8. Why has my ad been rejected?
All of the ads are manually reviewed - if your ad violates our posting rules it will be rejected.
9. I'm getting contacted about an ad I didn't post. Can you help me?
Of course. Please contact us and we will help you right away.
10. I haven't received any responses to my ad. What's wrong?
It is strongly recommended that you write a good title and detailed description, and use clear original images in your ad. Take a look at our tips on how to sell fast.
Click here to get help on how to edit your ad.
11. If I am not a registered user how can I edit my ad?
When you post your ad PKR will send you a detail email regarding your listing.
You're not registered at PKR Free classifieds in Pakistan,Pakistan job ads,classified ads,Pakistan ads,For Sale in Pakistan, Vehicles in Pakistan, but you can still edit or delete the listing XXXXXXXXXX for a short period of time.
You can edit your listing by following this link: http://pkr.com.pk/item/edit/xxx/xxxxx
You can delete your listing by following this link: http://pkr.com.pk/item/delete/xxx/xxxxx
If you register as a user, you will have full access to editing options.
12. How does this site make money?
The basic service of selling and buying will always be free on pkr.com.pk. However, we are now starting to add advertising to the site, as well as paid features.
13. What are the rules for posting on pkr.com.pk?
We don't allow ads that contain:
- an item or service that is illegal in Pakistan
- an item or service that is not located in Pakistan
- an invalid phone number or email
- an unrealistic offer
- offensive language
- offensive pictures
- text in the title or description that is not related to the advertised item or service
- pictures that do not match or clearly show the advertised item or service
- a non-specific item or service, e.g. a description of a company in general terms
- a URL link that is not relevant to the advertised item or service
- offers and requests for items or services in the same ad
- the same content as another ad
- “work from home" jobs
14. How do I sign up for a user account on Pkr.com.pk?
Signing up for an account on pkr.com.pk is quick, easy and completely free! You can either go to the Register for a free account and fill out your details, or you can create an account automatically by Publish your ad for free and selecting the "Create an account" checkbox on the Preview page. Once you have signed up, a link will be sent to your email with instructions on how to activate your account.
15. How do I log in and log out of my account?
To log in to your account, simply go to the Login and enter your email and account password.
To log out of your account, simply click the "Log out" link in the green bar.
16. How do I change my account details?
Why can’t I log in to my account?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please check that you have:
- registered for an account
- activated the account via the link sent to your email
- entered the correct email address and password on the log in page.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us.